The purpose of the Association shall be to enhance that area of the City of Albuquerque south of Central Avenue, east of Juan Tabo Boulevard excluding the Four Hills Mobile Home Park, north of the northern rim of Tijeras Arroyo, and west of Four Hills Road so that the quality of life in the area shall be in keeping with the social, environmental, and cultural needs and interests of the residents or property owners. To this end, the Association may, but is not limited to, sponsor cooperative planning, research, fund raising, neighborhood security, and public education programs as they are deemed necessary, provided they are consistent with one or more of the purposes set out in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or any applicable corresponding section of the law.
Singing Arrow official boundaries map
||Data provided by
Office of Neighborhood Coordination
All are welcome. Join SANA today!
- Board meetings
- Date & Time: Second Thursday every other month at 6:45pm
- Place: Singing Arrow Community Center (13001 Singing Arrow SE) just north of the park. Board meetings are open to all Singing Arrow residents, owners, and tenants.
- Vision meetings
- Date & Time: Held on the Alternate Thursday every other month at 6:45 (See schedule below)
- Place: TBD Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect With Us
SANA Officers (Apr 2018 to Apr 2019)
- President - Ilena Estrella
- Vice Pres - Roger Umber
- Secretary - Wanda Umber
- Treasurer - Sandy Hays
SANA Board Members (Apr 2017 to Apr 2019)
- Sandy Hays
- David McClellan
- Martina Messmer
- Susan Romano
- Robert Salazar
- Judy Young